Disclaimer: This integration with Okta is currently under development and is not available to customers yet. Contact to learn more.
Slab supports SCIM via Okta, allowing you to streamline your process without having to manually create or provision user accounts for every new hire, giving your entire team easy access to Slab.
Note: Before using SCIM, you must set up the SAML 2.0 integration with Okta.
The following SCIM features are supported:
- Create users: Users in Okta that are assigned to the Slab application in Okta are automatically added as members to your organization in Slab.
- Update users: Updating user attributes in Okta will push them to Slab as well and reflect those changes.
- Deactivate users: Deactivating or deleting users in Okta will automatically deactivate those users in Slab as well.
Features currently restricted or not supported yet are:
- Groups: Slab does not support any of the SCIM Group features at the moment, but this may change in the future.
- Syncing Passwords: Slab does not support automatically updating user passwords in Slab when updated in Okta. As a workaround, you can force SSO-only in authentication settings to not worry about user passwords at all.
- You must have an Okta account and be on the Business or Enterprise plan for Slab.
- You must already have SAML 2.0 integration configured.
- Set up the SAML 2.0 integration if you haven't already.
- Contact email@example.com with the request to enable SCIM on our end and provide you with your unique SCIM identifier and Authorization token.
- We'll then guide you on how to complete the SCIM setup in Okta using the provided values.
Having issues setting up the integration? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more help.