Importing from Dropbox Paper
Team admins will need to disable the old version of Paper to export all of their docs as Markdown files.
To disable Dropbox Paper for your team:
- Sign in to dropbox.com with your admin account.
- Open the Admin Console.
- Open the Settings tab.
- Choose Paper under Additional settings.
- Toggle Enable Paper on or off.
- Agree to the Dropbox terms before turning on Paper.
- Click Apply changes.
You can now export your docs. To export:
- Click Export # docs.
- Choose a file format and click Download.
- Once the export is complete, you'll receive an email with your Paper docs in your chosen format. In this email, click Download docs.
Then, head back to Slab to import.
- Go to your Team Settings.
- Click Import & Export.
- Next to Files, click Import.