Slab supports SAML SSO with OneLogin, allowing your team to access Slab securely.
- Open OneLogin in your browser, and from the homepage, click Administration.
2. Click Add Apps from the Apps drop-down menu.
3. Search for Slab and choose the version below (SAML 2.0):
4. Click Save in the right-hand corner to add Slab.
5. Go back to Applications and click Slab.
6. In the Configuration tab, enter your SAML ID.
7. Click Save again.
8. Click More Actions and select SAML Metadata to download the metadata.
9. Open your Team Settings and go to the Integrations page.
10. Under Available, find OneLogin and click Enable.
11. Paste in your metadata and click Enable Integration.
Make sure Enable OneLogin Single Sign-On is checked, and click Save.
You can then start using OneLogin for SSO! 🙌
Note: OneLogin is only available on our Business and Enterprise plans.