Slab integrates with dozens of tools to centralize your knowledge and minimize time wasted looking for content.
There are three integration types:
- Team-wide - these are set by admins and are available for the entire team to use
- Individual - integrations that only apply to the user who enabled them
- Automatic - these do not require any configuration
These integrations are enabled by team admins, and require configuration. These integrations require authentication to embed in a post, or to sign in via SSO.
When viewing search results, individual users can integrate with a service to surface additional search results from that service. The results are shown only to that user and nobody else on the team. For example, a user can add their personal Google Drive as a search target, and the search results are private to them.
These integrations work right out of the box, no configuration necessary.
Learn more about each individual integration here.
Search across and embed all types of file management content in Slab. Slab syncs with these tools automatically, showing you the most updated version of files. Some features of this integration require admin installation.
- Dropbox and Dropbox Paper (pasting links to videos saved in Dropbox will automatically embed these videos in a Slab Post)
- Google Drive (edit Google Sheets directly inside a Slab Post)
When you paste a link to one of these tools inside a Slab Post, we'll automatically embed a rich, live preview. No additional configuration needed.
Paste a link to any of these tools inside a Slab Post. Slab will unfurl these links to show you critical task details (like due dates and description) inside your team wiki. Some features of this integration require admin installation.
Slab integrates with Slack in many ways to streamline your team's communication and workflow:
- Use the /slab command to search for posts and share the result directly in the channel.
- Create a new Slab Post, inside Slack, using /slab create [name].
- Send Slab notifications to Slack instead of — or in addition to — your email.
- Integrate Slack with Slab's Unified Search, so teammates can search for Slack converstations inside Slab.
SSO (requires an admin to enable)
SSO (single sign-on) gives you greater control over who can access your team's Slab, improves your level of security and compliance, and makes it easier for your team to log into your knowledge base with one simple credential.
- G Suite
- Okta (This integration is only available with the Business and Enterprise plans).
- Office 365 (This integration is only available with the Business and Enterprise plans).
Video and Presentations
Paste a link from one of these tools into a Slab post. Slab automatically embeds the file, so you can play the video or view the slideshow right inside the post. No additional configuration needed.